Call for Papers & Posters for the 2014 Annual Meeting
Thursday, 14 June 2012 00:00
Please mark your calendar to attend the 57th Annual Meeting of the Soil Science Society of North Carolina on January 21st and 22nd, 2014 at the McKimmon Center on the campus of North Carolina State University in Raleigh.
I encourage you to volunteer an oral presentation or poster paper to share with the Society members at the upcoming meeting. Any topic involving soil science is welcomed. However, oral presentations that fit one of the following subject areas will be given priority at this year’s meeting.
- Fracking in North Carolina; Current and Future Implications
- On-site Wastewater and Reuse Issues
- Organic Nutrient Applications for Conventional and Organic Agriculture
- Pedogenic Processes of Streams and Restoration
- Stormwater, Wetland and Mitigation Issues
Please share this information with your colleagues and co-workers who may be interested in becoming a member of the Soil Science Society of NC and/or attending the meeting in January to learn about important topics related to soils. The pre-registration materials will be sent to you in early November. Information about the upcoming meeting and the Society can be found at our Web site, http://www.sssnc.org.